Hello Coding 5.0 - The Complete Coding Online Course Bundle
Learn web development, Python, app development, machine learning, AI, Blockchain, Web3 and game development in this 550-HOUR bundle.Watch Promo Enroll in Course
Everyone can learn to code!
Coding and technology mastery is the best way to launch your career, protect your job and superboost your success.
This will be your best investment of 2023. 📈
▶️ Go from A to B as quickly as possible with action-packed video lessons.
- Build practical projects you can add to your resume
- 🏃 Learn faster than anywhere else (we don't overteach theory)
- Get straight to the point with our crystal-clear tutorials
Join 1.6+ million students in high-quality courses featured at Harvard 🌎
- Lifetime access that never expires
- Project-based curriculum to superboost your portfolio
- 🏅 Graduation certificate for every course
- Absolute beginner-friendly
- 🖥️ Use any computer
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Get all source files
- Popular bundle by Mammoth students
- Perfected over years of training
- #1 training company
Why you should take this course 👍
- 💼 Employees that learn to code are 50% more likely to keep their job.
- 20% more likely to get a promotion.
- You don't need a degree to learn to code. Over 50% of programmers are self-taught.
- More jobs in the future will require programming skills.
- Skills in one tech area are highly transferable to another tech area.
💰 Programmer Salaries
- The median annual wage for programmers was $93,000 last year.
- Web developers made $123,000.
- Machine learning engineers made $142,000.
- Mobile application developers made on average $146,500.
Get 7 streams in this 550-Hour bundle:
- Web Development 💻
- Python Programming 🤖
- App Development 📱
- Machine Learning 🧠
- Blockchain / Web3 ₿
- Game Development 🎮
- Interview Prep 🤝
Stream 1 💻 Web Development (80 Hours)
Why learn web development?
- Easy to learn
- In demand
- Freelancing hotspot
💰 How you can make money as a web developer
- Design websites as a freelancer
- Build and manage websites for clients
- Build websites and get ad traffic
- Build a Software as a Service (SaaS) and collect subscription revenue
- Sell digital products
- Work at a tech company as a Remote Web Developer
- Contribute to an open-source community with grant funding
- Affiliate Marketing
- Live Streaming
- Create online courses
- Run a Youtube Channel
Why Web development isn't going away in a recession 📈
- The world runs on the web
- Will always be in demand
- Good talent is hard to come by
- Every company needs a website
- Billion-dollar companies rely on their websites to make money
What you'll learn ⬇️
✔️ Frontend web development 💻
- HTML and CSS Computer Science Fundamentals
- Learn and Build Your First App With React and React Native
- Build Websites with Bootstrap, HTML5 & CSS3
- EJS Fullstack Web Development Masterclass
- Front-End Web Development Masterclass with React and Material-UI
- Complete ChartJS with React Web Development
- Much more
✔️ Wordpress development
- Wordpress Theme Development Masterclass
- Ecommerce Website Development with Wordpress, WooCommerce and Elementor
✔️ Backend web development
- MERN Fullstack Ecommerce Web App Development
- The Node.js Masterclass for Complete Beginners
- Build RESTful APIs with Node, Express and MongoDB
- Web Development Authentication and Security Masterclass
- Linux and Unix Command Line Basics for Bash, Z Shell and Ubuntu
- Web Deployment Masterclass
- Much more
Stream 2 🤖 Python Programming (40 Hours)
Why learn Python?
- Simple, friendly coding language
- Powerful for projects that rely on data
- Flexible for a range of data science skills
- Easy to try online
- Large salaries
💰 How Python can make you money today
- Become a data scientist at a tech company
- Become a machine learning engineer
- Freelance as a data analyst
- Become an automation engineer
- 🤖 Work as a robotics software engineer
- Participate in coding competitions
- Tutor Python to others
- Build a startup
Why Python isn't going away
- Versatile for web development, data science and artificial intelligence
- In top 3 most popular languages
- Popular for automation scripts
- Common in robotics
- Gateway to machine learning
- Libraries for statistics, scientific computing and more
What you'll learn ⬇️
✔️ Coding Introduction
- Python for Absolute Beginners and All Ages
- Learn PyCharm in 1 Hour
- Python Language Fundamentals: Learn Python from Scratch
- Python Automation Scripting and Regular Expressions
✔️ Python Data Science
- Complete Beginners Data Analysis with Pandas and Python
- Learn to Graph Data with Python and Matplotlib
- Data Science with Python and NumPy
- Data Mining with Python! Real-Life Data Science Exercises
✔️ Build Python Databases
- Introduction to Databases with Python SQL
- Python SQL Ethereum Data Science with Google BigQuery
✔️ Python for Crypto
- Python Crypto Stock Analysis
- Python Crypto Trading Strategies
- The Complete Web3 Python Automation Masterclass
✔️ Python Web Development
- The Complete Python Web Course - Create Websites using Flask!
Stream 3 📱 Android / iOS Mobile Development (55 Hours)
Why learn app development?
- High average median salaries
- Access a large audience
- Get a corporate job
- Small talent pool
- Build fun projects
💰 How you can make big bucks with mobile development
- Build Software as a Service apps and collect subscription revenue
- Release apps and collect ad revenue
- Build mobile games
- Get hired at a tech company as a Mobile Developer
- Freelance as an independent developer
- Design apps for clients
- Sell products in e-commerce apps
- Affiliate marketing in your apps
- In-app purchases
- Freemium Model (free and premium versions)
Why app development is recession proof
- Over 60% of web users are mobile
- Mobile use increases every year
- Increasing consumer reliance on software
- More industries need applications
- People prefer cheap solutions in recession
What you'll learn ⬇️
✔️ Design apps
- Design A Mobile App With Figma UI and UX Design
- UI and UX App Design in Adobe XD
- Complete Sketch UI For Beginners: App Design From Scratch
✔️ Build Android apps
- Create Apps in Android Studio with Kotlin
- UI App Development in Android Studio with Google Material Design
- Google Assistant Automation IoT Development
- Much more
✔️ Build iOS apps
- Swift 5.5 Hacking iOS 15 App Development with SwiftUI 3 and Xcode 13
- Swift 5 iPad App Development
- Build a HomeKit App - The Complete iOS Home Automation Masterclass
- SwiftUI Augmented Reality with RealityKit and ARKit
- Much more
✔️ Build cross-platform apps
- Learn Flutter and Dart: Complete App Development Projects
Stream 4 🧠 Machine Learning (55 Hours)
Why learn machine learning?
- Artificial intelligence requires good developers
- Fascinating new field
- Highly valued for your skills
- Bring large value to a company
- Large demand for skilled AI developers
💰 How you can make money as a machine learning developer
- Work at a tech company
- Develop your own AI software
- Work in robotics (eg. autonomous vehicles)
- Sell AI devices
- Increase business sales with AI social media functionality
- Generate AI data to sell
- Participate in ML challenges and get cash rewards
- Make money with financial apps and predictive analytics
Machine learning is recession proof
- Machine learning powers essential functionality at many companies.
- AI is required to keep up with competition
- Tech leaders invest in AI as a business driver.
- Technology is a sustainable differentiator that sets companies apart in a recession.
What you'll learn ⬇️
✔️ ML and AI Introduction
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Python Data Science
- Build Machine Learning Models and Neural Networks
✔️ Build your first projects
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Data Engineering and Machine Learning Masterclass
- Python Crypto Machine Learning
✔️ Get certified
- Google Cloud Professional Machine Learning Engineer Certification Introduction
- Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate Preparation
✔️ Build viral projects
- Creative Machine Learning - Draw and Paint with Neural Network Projects
- The Deep Learning Masterclass - Convert Sketch to Photo
- Computer Vision and Deep Learning with OpenCV and Python
✔️ Machine Learning for Web Developers
- Machine Learning Masterclass with Tensorflow JS
- Beginners Guide to Neural Networks in Tensorflow JS
✔️ Machine learning for App Developers
- Python and Android Tensor Flow Lite - Machine Learning for App Development
- CoreML SwiftUI Masterclass - Machine Learning App Development
Stream 5 ₿ Blockchain / Web3 (60 Hours)
Why learn blockchain?
- Companies large and small invest in decentralized technology
- Large potential for innovation in a new field
- Large salaries for this specialized skills
- The next iteration of money and web development
- Large investments in research and development
💰 How to make money as a Blockchain / Web3 developer
- Build smart contracts for companies looking to incorporate blockchain technology
- Work as a dApp developer
- Innovate decentralized and Web3 technology
- Work as a Web3 developer at an established tech company
- Build your own decentralized apps as an entrepreneur
- Build crypto trading platforms for financial companies
- Participate in challenges at Hackathons
- Get grants from blockchains
Why blockchain is recession proof
- Cryptocurrency isn't tied to a government or business.
- Cryptocurrency is massively diversified on a global basis.
- Studies have shown people transfer their money into cryptocurrency when economies become less stable.
- Better cybersecurity in blockchain applications.
What you'll learn ⬇️
✔️ Blockchain Programming
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Beginners Solidity for Ethereum Blockchain Masterclass
✔️ Cardano Development
- Beginners Marlowe Haskell for Cardano Blockchain Masterclass
- Cabal and Haskell Plutus for Cardano Smart Contract Development
- Hands-On Cardano Blockchain Crash Course
✔️ Ethereum dApp Development
- Build a simple dapp with React and Web3 that connects to MetaMask
- Build a dapp to show MetaMask account and network
- Build a Truffle project with local Ganache CLI blockchain
- Build an NFT contract and deploy on OpenSea
- Build a Simple NFT Contract with Hardhat, OpenZeppelin and Local Blockchain
- Build web3 client to interact with smart contract via website
- Build an NFT minting dapp with Truffle, Solidity, OpenZeppelin and React
- Build a to do list dapp with Truffle and React
✔️ Build dapps on other blockchains
- Metaplex Candy NFT Automation and Solana dApp Development
- Decentraland 3D Web3 Development with TypeScript
- NEAR Blockchain Smart Contract and Dapp Development Masterclass
Stream 6 🎮 Game Development (30 Hours)
Why learn game development?
- Largest audience pool
- Gaming is the largest entertainment industry
- Build fun projects for all ages
- Great side hustle or entrepreneurship avenue
💰 How to make money as a Game Developer
- Get a job at a game development studio
- Build your own games and collect ad revenue
- Sell games on Steam
- Sell code, templates and assets on game marketplaces
Games are recession proof
- People play more games in recessions
- The game industry grows each year
- Developers are always needed.
What you'll learn ⬇️
✔️ Game Development Introduction
- Unity Game Development for Absolute Beginners and All Ages
- Godot Game Development for Absolute Beginners and All Ages
✔️ Build games in the Unreal Engine
- Introduction to Unreal 5 for Beginners with Blueprints
- Build Network Multiplayer Games in Unreal 5
- Build Your First Simple Virtual Reality Game in Unreal Engine 5
- Simple Augmented Reality from Scratch in Unreal Engine 5
- Unreal 5 C++ Beginners Masterclass - Build a Top Down Game From Scratch
- Unreal Game Developer: Beginner and Multiplayer Masterclass
- Build a Self Driving Car with Unreal Engine 5, Blueprints and C++
- Build a Simple Platformer Game in Unreal Engine 5 - Your First UE5 Game
- Build Machine Learning Datasets with Unreal Procedural Generation
- Build Realistic Humans in MetaHuman with Unreal 5 Character Animation
- Build Your First C++ Game in Unreal Engine 5
You will need a Windows computer or Windows Virtual Machine to run the Unreal Engine.
✔️ Blockchain Game Development
- Build Blockchain Transactions in Unity Games
- Unity NFT Game Development
- Unreal Dapp Development with Web3 Transactions
- Unreal NFT Game Development
Stream 7 🤝 Interview Prep (50 Hours)
- Get prepared for the coding interview
- Study real-world questions
- Practice coding questions
- Ace the software developer interview
Launch your career as a:
- Computer programmer
- Web designer
- App developer
- Data scientist
- Deep learning engineer
- Robotics software engineer
- Software architect
- User interface and experience designer
- Cloud engineer
- Database administator
- And much more!
What you'll learn ⬇️
- React Interview Questions and Coding Challenges
- Backend Web Developer Interview Questions
- Essential Algorithms and Data Structures
- Python Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions
- Swift & iOS Interview Questions
- C++ and C# Data Structures, Algorithms
- Machine Learning Interview Questions
Bonus - Get all courses from Hello Coding 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0! That's 550 hours total.
🛍 Get a pre-order price ONLY NOW.
This bundle is currently $37 USD only on Kickstarter. After, the bundle will be sold for a MINIMUM of $99 USD.
- No experience needed - We'll teach you everything you need to know.
- Any computer.
We'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up.
Welcome to Hello Coding 5.0 - The Complete Coding Online Course Bundle, the only course you need to learn software development. With over 50,000 reviews, our courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses online!
This masterclass is without a doubt the most comprehensive course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional.
We want to add more courses to this bundle and take your requests. Help our small business by pledging now.
🎉 Don't Miss Out
- This bundle is a taught by 10+ instructors with decades of experience.
- We've taught 1.6 million+ students how to code and many have gone on to become professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You'll save $100,000, the average cost of 5 tech bootcamps. You'll learn completely online at your own pace. You'll get lifetime access to content that never expires.
- The course has been updated to be 2023 ready. You'll learn the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials. We'll teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a video editor, UI/UX designer or 3D modeler.
The course includes 1080p HD video tutorials and builds your knowledge while making real-world projects.
📙 Successful people are always learning.
Do you like to invest?
This course is the best self development investment you'll ever make.
📦 Sign up today, and look forward to:
- 550+ hours of HD Video Lectures
- Easy to view on mobile
- Source files
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Resources and Downloads
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain a certificate?
Each certificate in this bundle is only awarded after you complete every lecture of the course.
Many of our students post their Mammoth Interactive certifications on LinkedIn. Not only that, but you will have projects to show employers on top of the certification.
Is this an eBook or videos?
The majority of this bundle will be video tutorials (screencasts of practical projects step by step.) You will also get PDFs and ALL SOURCE FILES!
Can't I just learn via YouTube?
YouTube tutorials prioritize clickbait, shock factor, and hacking the recommendation algorithm. This makes it hard to find quality content.
Our online courses are completely about education. You'll be taken from absolute beginner to advanced programmer. With no ads, clickbait or shock factor.
This bundle is much more streamlined and efficient than learning via Google or YouTube. We have curated a massive curriculum to take you from zero to starting a high-paying career.
How will I practice to ensure I'm learning?
With each section there will be a project, so if you can build the project along with us you are succeeding. There is also a challenge at the end of each section that you can take on to add more features to the project and advance the project in your own time.
John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. He has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management.
To this day John has contributed to 40 commercial games. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the Top 10 in the Apple's App Store.
His expertise is in e-learning, entrepreneurship, programming, software development, and game development. He is also a new father of two kids.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.6 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 300 courses and 3,000 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching
since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and
more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building
efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.
Start01-00 How To Use A Code Editor (5:49)
Start01-01 Set Up A Website (9:18)
Start01-02 Save The Website (4:01)
Start01-03 Build A Header (11:00)
Start01-04 Add Site Sections (15:41)
Start01-05 Add Images To A Website (10:36)
Start01-06 Build A Navigation Bar (12:43)
Start02-00 CSS Project Preview (0:46)
Start02-01 Style The Header (13:35)
Start02-02 Style The Navigation Bar (8:43)
Start02-03 Style Website Sections (9:42)
Start02-04 Build A Sidebar (10:18)
Start02-05 Build A Responsive Layout (10:50)
Start02-06 Build Backup Styles For Older Browsers (5:47)