Learn to Build a ChatGPT Clone, Machine Learning Bundle+
Build chatbots with artificial intelligence! Learn to code in Python. Master data science and supercharge your career! With source code and prompts!Enroll in Course
Is your career stuck in a dead end? Do you worry about automation?
Transform your life by taking an online course. Add a new skill to your resume. Crack that job interview and find financial freedom.
ChatGPT and machine learning are taking the world by storm! 🧠
🤖 Do you want to learn the secrets behind chatbots?
Do you want to build the next viral machine learning project? 🧑💻
Do you want to get hands-on with AI?
This 100+ hour video course bundle is for you!
- Level 1 - Python for Beginners
- Level 2 - Data Science and Machine Learning
- Level 3 - Build Chatbots from Scratch
- Level 4 - Master the ChatGPT API
- Level 5 - Pass the Chatbot Coding Interview
ChatGPT is the fastest-growing consumer software app ever, reaching over 100 million users in 2 months.
- It took TikTok 4 times as long to do the same.
- Over 13 million unique visitors use ChatGPT every day.
ChatGPT is a tool driven by artificial intelligence that provides human-like answers to any question and can even write content for you.
- Learn to build your own AI chatbots and more high-level projects in this all-levels masterclass.
AI Chatbots Are a Huge Success
OpenAI, the owner of ChatGPT is currently valued at around $29 billion.
- The value of the AI market is projected to hit $150+ billion dollars in 2023 and $1.5 trillion by 2030.
- 47% of the workforce could potentially be replaced by AI over the next few decades.
Machine learning is the future!
You must equip yourself with modern skills.
There's an AI war, and the world NEEDS machine learning specialists.
Google is launching competitor "Bard", Chinese tech giant Baidu is releasing "Ernie", and other huge companies are investing billions into AI.
- This is the perfect time to become a machine learning specialist.
Either learn how machine learning works, or GET LEFT OUT!
🎁 This bundle:
- does not assume any level of experience
- is perfect for beginners
THE COMPLETE SOURCE CODE WILL BE AVAILABLE.
Take a look at the 5-level curriculum!
Level 1 - Python for Beginners (5 Hours)
ChatGPT was primarily written in the Python programming language.
- Learn how to code in Python, the #1 language for finance, machine learning and data science.
- Anyone can become a coder.
- Program in the most hireable language of the decade!
Why learn Python?
- Simple, friendly coding language
- Powerful for projects that rely on data
- Flexible for a range of data science skills
- Easy to try online
- Large salaries
Level 2 - Data Science and Machine Learning (65 Hours)
Learn how to analyze data, visualize data, and get valuable information, insights and predictions from datasets.
Learn how to use popular Python libraries:
- NumPy - fundamental package for scientific computing in Python
- Matplotlib's Pyplot - data visualization with plots, graphs and charts
- Pandas - fast, powerful, flexible and easy to use data analysis and manipulation tool
Work with data using powerful Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy and MORE!
- Complete Beginners Data Analysis with Pandas and Python
- Learn to Graph Data with Python and Matplotlib
- Data Science with Python and NumPy
- Data Mining with Python! Real-Life Data Science Exercises
Work with R (10 Hours)
- Beginners R Programming: Data Science and Machine Learning!
- R Programming: Practical Data Science and Modeling
Learn machine learning and artificial intelligence from scratch.
- Learn how machine learning can solve problems in all disciplines.
- Learn how to build a machine learning program.
Learn to build AI models from scratch! No experience necessary.
- Machine Learning Theory for Business
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Python Data Science
Data Engineering and Machine Learning Masterclass
- Load, clean and encode data
- Build regression and discretizer models
- Data transformation and feature selection
Build Machine Learning Models and Neural Networks
- Image Recognition with MNIST dataset and Python
- AI Uninformed Search Algorithms
- Build regression and classification models with Python
Build Neural Networks with Python
- Linear algebra for deep learning
- Build convolutional neural networks for image classification
- Build a recurrent neural network
- Classify emotional sentiment of text
- Text to Speech with Python Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Neural Networks
Google Cloud Professional Machine Learning Engineer Certification Introduction
- Introduction to Cloud Computing for Machine Learning
- Image classification with AutoML and Vertex AI in Google Cloud
- Query and visualize data with BigQuery SQL
Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate Preparation
- Build a cluster and pipeline in Azure Machine Learning
- Build a dataset in Microsoft Azure ML Studio
- Build a regression machine learning model with Azure Machine Learning
Build TensorFlow.js models for the web (20 Hours)
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to CSS
- Build Your First Tensors
- Visualize Data
- Train a Simple Model
- Generate and Visualize Data
- Build a Linear Regression Model
- Visualize Linear Regression with User Input
- Visualize Polynomial Regression with User Input
- Build a polynomial regression machine learning model
- K Nearest Neighbors Image Classification with Tensorflow JS
Use machine learning models and neural networks in websites with Tensorflow.js.
- Build Neural Network Components
- Build a Neural Network with Cross Validation
- Image Classification with a Neural Network
- Build a Neural Network for the XOR Algorithm
- Use Recurrent Neural Networks with Tensorflow JS
- Detect Objects in Images with a Neural Network
- Build a Deep Neural Network with Backpropagation
- Build a Neural Network with Gradient Descent
Build beginner to advanced projects!
- Identify Text Toxicity Scores
- Build a Speech Recognition Drawing Site
- Manage TensorFlow Memory
- Build a Housing Linear Regression Project
- Build a Model on a Large Dataset
- Build a Logistic Regression Model
- Visualize Fast Fourier Transform
- Visualize Principal Component Analysis
- Build a Neural Network with One Hot Encoding
- Build a Neural Network to Detect Lines in Images
- Build an LSTM Recurrent Neural Network
- Build a Model to Classify Iris Species
- Build a Neural Network to Recognize Handwriting
- Build a Positive vs Negative Text Classifier
Build models for mobile apps (10 Hours)
- Python and Android Tensor Flow Lite - Machine Learning for App Development
- CoreML SwiftUI Masterclass - Machine Learning App Development
Level 3 - Build Chatbots from Scratch
Build beginner, intermediate and advanced chatbots with natural language processing 🤖
- Build a chatbot with NLP from a Frequently Asked Questions dataset
- Build a Context Aware chatbot with a basic generative model
- Build a chatbot with machine learning
Level 4 - Master the ChatGPT API
Start by learning the fundamentals of ChatGPT prompt engineering.
- Then connect to OpenAI's models programmatically with Python.
Connect to ChatGPT with code to use its powerful technology in your software!
- OpenAI has tools to quickly implement chatbots, text completion, code completion, image generation, and more.
AI apps you can build quickly and easily with the OpenAI API:
- Q&A - answer questions
- Correct grammar
- Summarize and simplify text
- Translate text
AI for coders:
- Generate code
- Explain code
- Calculate time complexity
- Translate programming languages
- Fix bugs in code
AI for data scientists:
- Generate SQL queries
- Build structured table data from long form text
- Classify items into categories
- Generate spreadsheets and lists
AI for marketers:
- Emotion sentiment classification of text
- Extract keywords
- Turn a product description into an ad
- Generate product names
- Extract information from text
AI for copywriters:
- Convert notes to summary
- Add sarcasm to text
- Generate questions on a topic
- Emulate a text message conversation
- And much more!
Build projects with OpenAI API
- Scrape web data in text form with Python
- Process web data for OpenAI machine learning
- Customize OpenAI model to learn from your data
- Answer questions about PDF with ChatGPT model in Python
Level 5 - Pass the Chatbot Coding Interview (30 hours)
- Pass the Chatbot Coding Interview
- Essential Algorithms and Data Structures
- Python Interview Questions
- Machine Learning Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions
Dive into deep learning and master highly desirable skills.
- Add projects to your resume in no time.
- Learn a hireable skill and powerful technology
- Help businesses find customer trends, leverage data to cut costs, and much more.
All pledge tiers are STACKING. You get more and more courses with each pledge tier.
- No programming experience needed - We'll teach you everything you need to know.
- We'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up.
Welcome to the Build a ChatGPT Clone, the only course you need to learn programming. With over 50,000 reviews, our courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses online!
99 days, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master coding.
This masterclass is without a doubt the most comprehensive course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here's why:
- The course is a taught by 7+ instructors with decades of experience in their fields.
- We've taught over 800,000 students how to code and many have gone on to become professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You'll save $72,000, the average cost of 5 coding bootcamps. You'll learn completely online at your own pace. You'll get lifetime access to content that never expires.
- The course has been updated to be 2023 ready. You'll learn the latest tools and technologies.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a software developer.
The course includes hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world projects.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- All Source Code
- Coding Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources
📙 Successful people are always learning.
Do you like to invest?
This course is the best self development investment you'll ever make.
📦 Sign up today, and look forward to:
- HD Video Lectures
- Easy to view on mobile
- Source files
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Resources and Downloads
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain a certificate?
Each certificate in this bundle is only awarded after you complete every lecture of the course.
Many of our students post their Mammoth Interactive certifications on LinkedIn. Not only that, but you will have projects to show employers on top of the certification.
Is this an eBook or videos?
The majority of this bundle will be video tutorials (screencasts of practical projects step by step.) You will also get PDFs and ALL SOURCE FILES!
Can't I just learn via YouTube?
YouTube tutorials prioritize clickbait, shock factor, and hacking the recommendation algorithm. This makes it hard to find quality content.
Our online courses are completely about education. You'll be taken from absolute beginner to advanced programmer. With no ads, clickbait or shock factor.
This bundle is much more streamlined and efficient than learning via Google or YouTube. We have curated a massive curriculum to take you from zero to starting a high-paying career.
How will I practice to ensure I'm learning?
With each section there will be a project, so if you can build the project along with us you are succeeding. There is also a challenge at the end of each section that you can take on to add more features to the project and advance the project in your own time.
John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. He has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management.
To this day John has contributed to 40 commercial games. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the Top 10 in the Apple's App Store.
His expertise is in e-learning, entrepreneurship, programming, software development, and game development. He is also a new father of two kids.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.6 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 300 courses and 3,000 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching
since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and
more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building
efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.