Learn to make multi-level houses in Blender in 2 hours!
- Make balconies, door, roofs, stairs, garages, structural support through columns, window outlines, and more.
- Learn to mix and match structural pieces in Blender like Legos to have fun while building
- Use the houses you make in this course for games, city designs, 3D printing, and more projects that need 3D art
- Add color to your houses to make them pop
- Import your assets into Unity for game development
- Set up Asset Store tools, with which you can put your art on Unity's store and make money!
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter
I am Kevin Liao from Mammoth Interactive. I've made over 20 courses teaching people like you how to make digital art. I have experience using many different platforms including Blender, Photoshop, MakeHuman, and Maya.
You will learn how to produce as efficiently as I do. Learn how to develop a creative and technical eye. You'll be hungry to learn more and astonished at the power at your fingertips.
Before we dive into making a model, I explain the basics of the professional Blender 2.78 interface. Don't be intimidated! Even absolute beginners can start with me.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to use Blender and navigate its awesome and expansive tools
- Understand modelling principles
- Learn design tips and more techniques
- Create your own materials
- Make 3 low poly houses in Blender
You will have so much to add to your portfolio. I will show you how to export models for use in virtually any software of your choice.
We will import the models into Unity 5.6.0f3 so that you know how to put them into a game to take your game art to the next level. This is the course you need to get ahead of the competition.
Make modern low poly houses in Blender & import into Unity!
- Make the first floor of a house
- Build upon the first floor to make a second floor
- Make more houses by swapping around shapes to make more layers and different types of designs
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. I am qualified and experienced with modelling, so I'm able to explain every process step by step.
Learn to get started with making your own computer models right now in our awesome course. Stand out by becoming both technical and creative.
Enroll now - this deal won't last forever
- Blender 2.78 or higher (free)
- Unity (free)
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC
Who is the target audience?
- Game developers who want to better their game art
- Anyone who wants to get creative
Kevin Liao is the local 3D artist at Mammoth Interactive. Other than creating art all day, Kevin enjoys playing competitive games like Overwatch in his spare time.
Since 2011, 700,000 students have joined Mammoth Interactive around the world. Our courses have been featured at Harvard and Mashable.
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Mammoth Interactive has released 185+ courses with expert advice from CEO John Bura. John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002.