This course is the result of a very successful KickStarter!
Do you want to make apps? Do you want to learn to code? This course is for you! This course is the longest and most in-depth iOS course ever created! Learn how to design and code practical apps that will springboard your career.
One of the best features is that you can watch the course at any speed you want. This means you can speed up or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project-based, so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You will get full lifetime access to this course for a single one off fee. John Bura has created many games, apps and training courses so he is extremely qualified to teach you how to master technology. This is an instructor that does not only teach, he produces apps. This means you get the most relevant information on how to code. Most courses do not show you practical skills and real world examples.
Xcode is Apple's FREE software for app development. Xcode is user-friendly and has the tools you need to make apps for the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. In this course, you learn to navigate Xcode's interface. You learn how to add User Interface (UI) elements, including text fields, sliders, and buttons, to make an app. You learn to code in Swift 3.0, Apple's programming language, to make the app function.
What makes you a good teacher?
- I have released over 40 games and apps that have done very well in the app store.
- I run a company called Mammoth Interactive so I am actively in the field building apps and making money
- I have been teaching since 2002
- I personally love learning online and my life is much better because I have learned online rather than a classroom
- I am one of the top 10 highest grossing Udemy teachers
- I have been a Udemy instructor since 2011.
- I make sure people learn how to make money from their creations.
- I have over 150k students worldwide
Who is this class for?
- People who want to improve their technical skills
- Complete beginners
- People who want to make money. I show people the tools on how to make money through various methods of passive income
- People who want to get ahead of the pack by learning online.
How you will make money by learning new skills
- Learn practical skills
- Learn about how leverage your new skills to greater wealth
- Learn through practical examples
Why should you learn online?
There is an online education revolution taking place. You may have heard about it in the news or heard it from a friend. Either-way, education is going to be changed forever. In this short course I talk about how Online Education has
- Motivated me
- Helped my career
- Helped me as a teacher
- Impacted several lives around the planet
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
What are the requirements?
- Must have a Mac Computer and Xcode 8
- PC development is not recommended or supported.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to code in Swift 3.0
- Design apps from scratch in Xcode, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Build apps quickly from start to finish
- Become a virtuoso programmer
What is the target audience?
- If you are an absolute beginner and want to learn to code
- If you are an absolute beginner and want to become an iOS developer
All sales are final.
John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. He has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management.
To this day John has contributed to 40 commercial games. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the Top 10 in the Apple's App Store.
His expertise is in e-learning, entrepreneurship, programming, software development, and game development. He is also a new father of two kids.
Mammoth Interactive has nearly 200 courses with expert advice from John as CEO. He brings a unique perspective with years of experience of teaching and real world experience running a software company.
Since 2011, 700,000 students have joined Mammoth Interactive around the world. Our courses have been featured on many websites such as Venture Beat, Expert Dojo and Cult of Mac.