The Complete Python for Finance, Trading, Web3 & Metaverse (LEVELS 1 - 10)
Get into the next big technology wave of Web3, Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Metaverse. Learn to build practical projects.
The LARGEST finance, trading and Web3 coding bundle ever made.
- Learn to TRADE! 🏛️
- Make money in bear and bull markets 📈
- Coding is the #1 way to maximize your gains in the next decade🧑💻
📈 Get all these new hot courses:
✓ Learn stock trading, day trading, cryptocurrency trading and options trading 🏛️
✓ Learn beginner to advanced Python programming
✓ Learn data science in Python 💱
✓ Learn stock data analysis on cryptocurrency data
✓ Build investing strategies algorithmically for high frequency automated trading
✓ Build machine learning models to predict cryptocurrency price 📊
✓ Build smart contracts for Ethereum and Cardano blockchains ₿
✓ Build Decentraland Metaverse scenes
✓ Build NFT blockchain decentralized apps (dApps)
✓ Build Web3 dapps with React.js
🧠 And much more:
✓ Code in Python, Solidity and Haskell programming languages professionally
✓ Master programming by building 99 projects over 99 days
✓ Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning
✓ Build machine learning models 💭
✓ Build smart contracts for Ethereum and Cardano Blockchains
✓ Learn how to trade on the stock market from scratch
✓ Build a trading bot to buy cryptocurrency when Elon Musk tweets about it
✓ Create a portfolio of projects to apply for developer jobs
✓ Learn to use modern frameworks like Python, Dash, Natural Language Processing, NumPy, Matplotlib, SciKit Learn, Seaborn, Pandas, Keras and more.
- No programming experience needed - We'll teach you everything you need to know.
- We'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up.
Welcome to the The Complete Python for Finance, Trading, Web3 & Metaverse, the only course you need to learn programming. With over 50,000 reviews, our courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses online!
99 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master coding.
At 99+ hours, this masterclass is without a doubt the most comprehensive course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here's why:
- The course is a taught by 7+ instructors with decades of experience in their fields.
- We've taught over 800,000 students how to code and many have gone on to become professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You'll save $72,000, the average cost of 6 coding bootcamps. You'll learn completely online at your own pace. You'll get lifetime access to content that never expires.
- The course has been updated to be 2022 ready. You'll learn the latest tools and technologies.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a software developer.
The course includes over 99 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world projects.
Coding is not as hard as you think.
Feeling stuck in life? Maybe you're working three jobs to make ends meet. I'm sure you've heard how much developers make these days... It's time to upskill!
Level 1 - Finance Fundamentals 🏛️
In Level 1, learn the fundamentals of finance. No prior experience necessary! Learn stock market trading, day trading, options trading and cryptocurrency trading from 4 experts in the field.
Stock Trading 📈
- Why you should trade
- What is a stock
- What is the stock market
- What is a stock exchange 📉
- What is a broker
- Where to trade stocks
- How to trade on the stock market
- What is technical analysis
- Building stock charts and candlesticks
- What is fundamental analysis
- Gambling vs educated betting
- Stock market indicators
- And much more
Day Trading 💱
- What is day trading
- Types of day tarding
- Risk and account management
- How to choose stocks
- Get trading signals from indicators
- How to use a trading platform
- Analyzing historical stock performance
- Which stock broker to use 💵
- What is the open price gaps strategy
- Build a trading plan 💲
- What is the equity dilution strategy
- How to backtest for stock prediction
- What is stock screening
- And much more
Cryptocurrency Trading ₿
- What is a cryptocurrency
- What is Bitcoin and Ethereum
- What are altcoins
- Coin vs token
- Most profitable cryptocurrencies
- Where to find cryptocurrency data
- Decentralized exchanges and Uniswap
- Decentralized finance (DeFi)
- How to yield farm
- Why cryptocurrencies are valuable
- What is an NFT
- What is an ICO (initial coin offering)
- How to invest in cryptocurrencies
- And much more
Options Trading 💶
- What are options
- What is a call option
- Build risk graphs
- What is the covered call strategy 🏦
- How to use the protective put strategy
- Spread strategy for different markets
- More trading strategies
- And much more
Level 2 - Python Fundamentals 💻
Learn to code in Python, the #1 language for finance, machine learning and data science:
- Learn how to code in Python.
- Build and run your first Python projects.
- Think like a Python developer.
- And much more
Learn to code in the most hireable language of the decade!
No math or programming experience necessary.
Level 3 - Stock Data Analysis 📈🔎
Learn data analysis and visualization with real stock market data. Learn to use Python, Pandas, NumPy, Seaborn and Matplotlib.
📊 Introduction to Data Science:
- Introduction to DataFrames with Pandas Python Library
- Introduction to Data Science with NumPy Python Library
+ ₿ Python Crypto Stock Analysis:
- Analyze and visualize stock returns with Pandas, NumPy and Pyplot
- Build a stock portfolio
- Stock Portfolio Analysis with Python
- Build a Trading Strategy with Indicators and TA-Lib
- Time Series Stock Forecasting on Crypto with Facebook Prophet
- Calculate stock risk and return with Python
+ 🕵️ Many more projects:
- Fetch stock data
- Visualize stock data returns
- Calculate return
- Compare stocks
- Build a stock ticker dashboard web app with Python, Dash and Pandas
And much more
Level 4 - Algorithmic Trading 🤖
Learn to build investing strategies algorithmically for high frequency automated trading.
🖥️ Python Crypto Trading Strategies
- Load data for backtesting with Coin Metrics API, Yahoo Finance and vectorbt
- Build a Simple Moving Averages trading strategy
- Build a Big Three trading strategy
- Perform data smoothing with Hodrick-Prescott filter
- Calculate autocorrelation on stock data
- Visualize returns with Matplotlib's Pyplot and kaleido.
+ ⚙️ Find 50 best momentum stocks with investing strategies:
- Make batch API calls to scrape data
- Remove low momentum stocks
- Calculate number of shares to buy
- Find high quality momentum stocks
- Build Excel files from results
+ 🦾 Find 50 best value stocks with investing strategies:
- Remove glamour stocks
- Build a composite of valuation metrics
- Clean data
+🦿Learn cryptocurrency algorithmic trading with the Coinbase API:
- Load historical data
- Check Coinbase account balance
- Buy and sell cryptocurrency algorithmically
And much more
Level 5 - Stock Market Machine Learning 💡
Learn machine learning and deep learning. Build models and neural networks with Python, Keras and Facebook Prophet.
₿ Python Crypto Machine Learning:
- Machine Learning Introduction
- Overview of Regression Models
- Support Vector Machine Machine Learning
- Compare regression techniques for crypto machine learning
- Decision Tree Machine Learning
- Build tree regression models to predict crypto price
- Build an AdaBoost machine learning model for stock prediction
- Overview of Classification Models
- Naive Bayes Machine Learning
- Compare classification models for crypto machine learning
- Build a Support Vector Machine to Predict Trading
+ 📉 Predict Stock Trends with Twitter Sentiment Analysis Machine Learning:
- Preprocess Twitter Sentiment and Stock Prices Data
- Build a Random Forest Classifier Machine Learning Model
- Build a Gradient Boosting Classifier
- Scrape and Process Tweets
- Tweet Sentiment Analysis
- Test with Sandbox API
- Run Bot All Day
- Buy Dogecoin algorithmically with Kraken API
- Visualize Tweet Effects On Crypto Value
And much more
Level 6 - Crypto and Blockchain ₿
Hands-On Cardano Blockchain Crash Course:
- Work with the Command Line (Terminal)
- Install Cardano CLI and Cardano Node
- Generate and Fund Cardano Wallet with CLI
- Run a Cardano Node via Command Line
- What is the XRP Ledger
- What is the XRPL Consensus Protocol
- XRP and Ripple Company
- Introduction to HTML
- Connect to XRPL with XRPL.js
- Build an XRPL crypto wallet with XRPL.js
- Send XRP with XRPL JS
+ Metaplex Candy NFT Automation and dApp Development
- Solana Blockchain and Candy Machine Introduction
- Install git, Node, NPM, yarn, TypeScript, ts-node, Metaplex, Candy Machine and Solana CLI
- Build a crypto wallet with Solana Tool Suite
- Build NFT with Metaplex Candy Machine
- Build an NFT dapp with Metaplex Candy
- Connect Phantom wallet to Metaplex NFT dapp
+ Cabal and Plutus Haskell for Cardano Smart Contract Development
- What is Hackage for Haskell development
- Build a Hello World Haskell project with Cabal
- Plutus and (E)UTxO Model of Smart Contract Development
- Build Plutus contracts
+ Build smart contracts in Solidity for the Ethereum blockchain:
- Introduction to Blockchains and Distributed Ledgers
- How to Build Smart Contracts Online
- Build Your First Solidity Smart Contracts
- Build Solidity Variables
- Build Solidity Arrays
- Build Solidity Mappings
- Build Solidity Conditionals and Loops
- Send Ether
- Interact on a Live Blockchain with Web3, Ganache and Truffle
- Deploy contracts with Truffle and Ganache
+ Build smart contracts in Marlowe Haskell for the Cardano blockchain:
- Haskell Fundamentals
- Marlowe Fundamentals
- Build a Simple Send Crypto Contract
- Build a Selectable Amount Contract
- Build Your First Smart Contracts with Marlowe
- Build a Pay Employees Smart Contract
- Build a Token Swap Smart Contract
- Build a Fundraiser Smart Contract
- Build a Collateral Escrow Contract
- Build a Discount Bond Contract
And much more
Level 7 - Build 10 Python Projects 🎓
📁 Grow your Github portfolio with courses including:
- Build web apps with Python and Flask. Build dashboards with Plotly and Dash.
- Build databases with Apache Spark (PySpark) and SQLite.
- Data Mining with Python and NumPy - Build a Video Recommender System
- Build chatbots with Pandas, SciKit and natural language processing.
- Learn exploratory data analysis with Python, Seaborn and Pandas.
- Build beginner machine learning models.
- Scrape the web with Python and Beautiful Soup.
+ 💼 Courses include:
- Beginner Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Build Interactive Python Dashboards with Plotly and Dash
- PySpark - Build DataFrames with Python, Apache Spark and SQL
- Python and Flask Web Development Bootcamp
- Python and SQLite Bootcamp - Learn to Build Databases
And much more
Level 8 - Metaverse and Decentraland 🔨
Learn Decentraland 3D Web3 development with TypeScript. Build games, apps and scenes in the first fully decentralized virtual world:
- What is Decentraland
- What is Decentraland's LAND
- Who runs Decentraland
- Ethereum and Decentraland
- How do you develop for Decentraland 🔨
- What can you do with the Decentraland SDK
- What are Decentraland's scenes
- Work with Node and NPM
- Install Decentraland CLI
- How to code in TypeScript
- Build a simple Decentraland Scene
- Build 3D models with Decentraland's Builder
And much more
- Build a Truffle Ethereum project
- Build NFT smart contract with Solidity & OpenZeppelin
- Build a test for your NFT smart contract
- Deploy smart contract with Ganache personal blockchain
- Test NFT contract properties
- Build mint tokens functionality
- Introduction to React.js
- Build client front end for the decentralized app
- Build a Web3.js app
- Build a mint function on the client
And much more
Level 10 - Practical Web3 Projects 👨💻
Learn Web 3.0 Programming - Decentralized Application (Dapp) Development with Blockchain:
- Build, compile, deploy and migrate Truffle Solidity smart contract
- Build web3 client to interact with smart contract via website
- Build a simple dapp with React and Web3 that connects to MetaMask
- Build React web app components
- Implement web3 in React app
- Build a Truffle project with local Ganache CLI blockchain
- Use Infura to connect to public networks
+ Build an NFT contract and deploy on OpenSea:
- Build an NFT contract and deploy on OpenSea
- Build collection data and NFT data
- Deploy and mint tokens
+ Many more projects:
- Build a Simple NFT Contract with Hardhat, OpenZeppelin and Local Blockchain
- Build an NFT minting dapp with Truffle, Solidity, OpenZeppelin and React
- Build React frontend for dapp
- Build a to do list dapp with Truffle and React
- Enable user interaction with dapp
And much more
Supercharge your career for the new decade!
Build Practical Projects 🛠️
Throughout this comprehensive course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Python 3 - the latest version of Python
- Analyze stock portfolios
- Metaverse scenes
- Cryptocurrency wallets
- Decentralized websites
- Sentiment Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
- Coin Metrics API
- Coinbase API
- Matplotlib's Pyplot
- Google Colab Jupyter Notebooks
- SciKit Learn
- Facebook Prophet
- Ethereum Remix
- Truffle Ethereum
- Command Line
- Node and NPM
- Solana CLI
- TypeScript Node
- and much more!
Projects You'll Build 🔨
Build a portfolio of projects that you can show off to any potential employer. Including:
- Smart contracts
- Stock trading
- Machine learning models
- Neural networks
- Data visualizations
- Stock ticker web app
- Cryptocurrency trading
- Investing strategies
- Trading bot with Tweet sentiment analysis
- Solidity smart contracts
- Cardano smart contracts
- Web apps
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- All Source Code
- Coding Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources
How do I obtain a certificate?
Each certificate in this bundle is only awarded after you have completed every lecture of the course.
Many of our students post their Mammoth Interactive certifications on LinkedIn. Not only that, but you will have projects to show employers on top of the certification.
Is this an eBook or videos?
The majority of this course bundle will be video tutorials (screencasts of practical coding projects step by step.) We will also have several PDFs and all source code.
Can't I just learn via Google or YouTube?
This course is much more streamlined and efficient than learning via Google or YouTube. We have curated a massive 5-course curriculum to take you from absolute beginner to starting a high-paying career in AWS Machine Learning.
How will I practice to ensure I'm learning?
With each section there will be a project, so if you can build the project along with us you are succeeding. There is also a challenge at the end of each section that you can take on to add more features to the project and advance the project in your own time.
Read more FAQs in the FAQ tab.
- No programming, math or machine learning experience needed - We'll teach you everything you need to know.
- All courses work on Mac, PC or Linux computers.
Invoices are available for employer reimbursement.
About Mammoth Interactive
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
Upon completing each course in this bundle, you'll receive a Completion Certificate. You can feature this certificate on your resume and LinkedIn.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.1 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 250 courses and 2,500 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching
since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and
more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building
efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.