The Complete Python and Machine Learning for Everybody 3.0
An eDegree for absolute beginners! Learn artificial intelligence, Python OpenCV and data science from scratch. Level up with a new skill.Watch Promo
- Get an early-bird rate for this 60-hour masterclass.
- Become a highly desirable programmer by mastering machine learning.
- Build exciting computer vision applications and more!
Don't miss your chance to be the first to learn an emerging and growing technology.
Do you want to learn:
- How to teach a self-driving car to navigate a highway?
- How to detect objects, emotions and colors in videos?
- How to restore images with code?
Build the next big machine learning app!
Learn how to:
- build 50 machine learning projects
- add machine learning and data science to your resume
- does not assume any level of experience
- is perfect for beginners
THE COMPLETE SOURCE CODE WILL BE AVAILABLE.
No math or programming experience necessary.
- Learn how to code in Python.
- Build and run your first Python projects.
- Think like a Python developer.
Learn how to use popular Python libraries:
- NumPy - fundamental package for scientific computing in Python
- Matplotlib's Pyplot - data visualization with plots, graphs and charts
- Pandas - fast, powerful, flexible and easy to use data analysis and manipulation tool
Learn machine learning and artificial intelligence from scratch.
- Learn how machine learning can solve problems in all disciplines.
- Learn how to build a machine learning program.
Take a look at some of the applications you will build in this level:
In this level, you'll build 15 projects from beginner to advanced:
1) Process and Enhance Images
- Manipulate Images with OpenCV
- Basic Image Operations
- Analyze Images with OpenCV
- Build your first neural network with OpenCV
- And more
2) Process Videos
- Outline objects in a video
- Detect faces and eyes in a video
- Detect lanes for autonomous vehicle computer vision
- Build a motion alert video monitoring system
- Detect emotion in a video
- And more
3) Augmented Reality
- Swap faces with machine learning
Take a look at some of the projects you will build in this level:
In this level, you'll build machine learning models for biology:
- Predict Diabetes - Build Regression Machine Learning Models
- Cluster Blood Cells - Component analysis on fluorescent intensities
- Detect Cancer - Build models to classify malignant vs benign masses
- Heart Disease - Predict disease with machine learning
- Detect Malaria - Build a neural network with TensorFlow 2.0
Take your skills to the next level by building a huge range of models.
- Build regression and classification models
- Build artificial intelligence search algorithms
Build a full portfolio with practical machine learning projects.
- Use Tensorflow 2.0 and Keras to build fun beginner projects.
- Classify images, species of plants and more.
Build your supervised and unsupervised neural networks.
- Generate text to speech with machine learning libraries.
- Learn linear algebra for deep learning
- Image recognition with MNIST with a CNN.
- Build a convolutional neural network for image classification
- Image segmentation with a neural network
- Word2Vec sentiment classification of words
- Image to image translation
- Build recurrent neural networks
- And more
Dive into deep learning and master highly desirable skills.
- Add projects to your resume in no time.
- Learn a hireable skill and powerful technology
- Help businesses find customer trends, leverage data to cut costs, and much more.
- No programming or machine learning experience needed - We'll teach you everything you need to know.
- A Mac, PC or Linux computer.
We'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up.
Welcome to The Complete Python and Machine Learning Course for Everybody 3.0, the only course you need to learn Machine Learning. With over 50,000 reviews, our courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses online!
This masterclass is without a doubt the most comprehensive course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional.
- This course is a taught by 3 instructors with decades of machine learning and programming experience.
- We've taught over 1 million students how to code and many have gone on to become professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You'll save $72,000, the average cost of 6 coding bootcamps. You'll learn completely online at your own pace. You'll get lifetime access to content that never expires.
- The course has been updated to be 2022 ready. You'll learn the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a data analyst, machine learning specialist or similar.
The course includes 1080p HD video tutorials and builds your knowledge while making real-world projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain a certificate?
Each certificate in this bundle is only awarded after you have completed every lecture of the course.
Many of our students post their Mammoth Interactive certifications on LinkedIn. Not only that, but you will have projects to show employers on top of the certification.
Is this an eBook or videos?
The majority of this course bundle will be video tutorials (screencasts of practical coding projects step by step.) We will also have source code, PDFs and PowerPoints.
Can't I just learn via Google or YouTube?
This course is much more streamlined and efficient than learning via Google or YouTube. We have curated a massive 5-course curriculum to take you from absolute beginner to starting a high-paying career in Machine Learning.
How will I practice to ensure I'm learning?
With each section there will be a project, so if you can build the project along with us you are succeeding. There is also a challenge at the end of each section that you can take on to add more features to the project and advance the project in your own time.
How should I use Machine Learning for Biology?
The projects in Machine Learning for Biology are for educational purposes only. Full testing should be applied before implementing machine learning models for labs and diagnosis. The projects should not be used for self-diagnosis.
Read more FAQs in the FAQ tab.
About Mammoth Interactive
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Trusted Company with 27 Kickstarter Campaigns
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
Upon completing each course in this bundle, you'll receive a Completion Certificate. You can feature this certificate on your resume and LinkedIn.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.1 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 250 courses and 2,500 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching
since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and
more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building
efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.