What Will I Learn?
- Make apartment blocks that you can multiply infinitely to make entire cityscapes!
- Add color to your apartments to make them pop
- Use the blocks you make in this course for games, city designs, 3D printing, and more projects that need 3D art
- Build windows, balconies, air conditioning, curved windows, roofs, and more!
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter
Blender is my favorite platform for making 3D models. Blender lets you make high quality art to export anywhere you could want: a game engine like Unity, animations in short films, ads, TV series, feature films, and EVEN a 3D printer.
Before we dive into making art, I explain the basics of the professional Blender 2.78 interface. Don't be intimidated! Even absolute beginners can start with me.
You will learn how to produce as efficiently as I do. Learn how to develop a creative and technical eye. You'll be hungry to learn more and astonished at the power at your fingertips.
Make Micro Block Apartments in Blender for Game Buildings
- Learn to use Blender and navigate its AWESOME and expansive tools
- Understand modelling principles
- Learn design tips and more techniques
- Create your own materials
You will have so much to add to your portfolio. Maximize efficiency to make your creation process as fast and convenient as possible
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. I am qualified and experienced with modelling, so I'm able to explain every process step by step.
Learn to get started with making your own computer models right now in our awesome course. Stand out by becoming both technical and creative.
Enroll now - this deal won't last forever
What Will I Need?
- Blender 2.78 or higher (free)
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC
Who is the target audience?
- Game developers who want to better their game art
- Anyone who wants to get creative
Kevin Liao is the local 3D artist at Mammoth Interactive. Other than creating art all day, Kevin enjoys playing competitive games like Overwatch in his spare time.
Since 2011, 700,000 students have joined Mammoth Interactive around the world. Our courses have been featured at Harvard and Mashable.
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Mammoth Interactive has released 185+ courses with expert advice from CEO John Bura. John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002.
Start01. Basic Block (3:23)
Start02. Window Block (2:49)
Start03. Balcony Block (5:33)
Start04. AC Block (10:14)
Start05. Curved Window Block (5:20)
Start06. Basic Open Window (2:20)
Start07. Roof Top (2:09)
Start08. Material Block Assign (10:29)
Start09. Building Door (9:01)
Start10. Roof Top AC (6:08)
Start11. Roof Top Curve Windows (10:04)
Start13. Roof Top Corner AC 2.0 (6:08)
Preview12. Roof Top Balcony (3:40)
Start14. Roof Top Corner Curved Windows 2.0 (3:53)
Start15. Roof Top Corner Windows 2.0 (5:00)
PreviewBonus Lecture: Newsletter!