A beginner's guide to React and Redux for aspiring web app developers and entrepreneurs!
Do you want to learn to build beautiful, well-functioning web apps? Join web developer Chris Veillette in this course for beginners to start building web apps today.
What Will I Learn?
- How to lay out a web app in a logical way
- The foundations of building a single-page app using React Router
- How to use Web Pack, a bundler for code
- How to transition from webpack 1.0 to webpack 2.0
- How to write modular CSS. Instead of having one global CSS file, you can break it down into components. This makes your CSS simple and declarative.
- How to refactor code (alter code to make it simpler and more efficient)
- How to fix bugs and handle errors
Who is the target audience?
- Developers who want to learn about React and Redux.
- Coders who want to learn to build web apps.
- Modern web browser
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- This course was recorded on a Mac computer.
You can build your own web apps! This course is full of practical examples. We teach you theory while also building real projects that you can put in your web development portfolio. Enroll today to join the Mammoth community.
Level: Beginner, Length: 18.5 hours. The source code for the projects is included in this course.
Chris Veillette has taught many Mammoth Interactive web development and coding courses. Chris specializes in working with various types of tech. He enjoys coffee, sci-fi, and films.