We at Mammoth Interactive are excited to launch our course series Hello Coding: Anyone Can Learn to Code. This series has five levels that take you through a holistic curriculum of development. In Hello Coding, students learn web, app, game, and Artificial Intelligence development.
Our way of teaching makes it easy for everybody to learn to code.
With our audiovisual tutorials, you follow along with your instructor to make apps, sites, and games from scratch. Whether you want to code to train your brain, release your creativity by building your own game, or learn to make websites to better your resume, you can do it with Hello Coding.
- Learn the foundations of computing
- Build a Finance Calculator app for the web and a Weather app for Android
- Build a Weather app for iOS
- Develop an understanding for the differences between coding for Android and iOS
- Build such a website using divs
- Rearrange and manipulate the divs into your own design to make varying websites.
- Build a Flappy Bird game clone and its pixel art in Photoshop
- Make an Angry Birds game clone and its vector art in Illustrator
- Make a 3D Ping Pong game with an AI and its art in Blender
- Learn how to use Python to automate repetitive tasks like account collection or image sorting
- And much more!
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- Anyone who wants to learn to code.
- Anyone who wants to get creative by building a game.
- Anyone who wants to build websites to better their resume.
Coding is an awesome way to train your brain while gaining marketable skills. Don't get left behind as coding becomes a job requirement. Get insight into how the technology you use every day works.
Make money from home by making your own apps. No matter your industry, having technical skills makes you stand out. Computing literacy is a necessary skill. Technical roles need diversity, and with our courses, anyone can learn.
LEVEL I: INTRODUCTION TO CODING FUNDAMENTALS
- Learn how programming languages have evolved to produce the most commonly used ones today.
LEVEL II: WEB DEVELOPMENT
- Apply your knowledge by building a landing page and modular website alongside your instructor.
- Make a site that you can easily manipulate to design websites for yourself or clients!
LEVEL III: COMPLETE APP DEVELOPMENT
- Use the Java language to make an app for the web.
- Use Swift and Xcode to make an app for the iPhone.
LEVEL IV: BUILD GAMES AND ART ASSETS
- Build with Unity - a free app that allows you to make 2D and 3D games.
- Use Photoshop for image editing and making graphics.
- Learn Blender3D - an intuitive interface with which you can make high-quality, 2D and 3D art even if you can't draw.
- Design with Illustrator - the most popular computer application for making vector graphics.
LEVEL V: LEARN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Learn how to navigate Python and its frameworks with practical examples.
- Use TensorFlow - a system that represents data computations as graphs.
John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. He has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management.
To this day John has contributed to 40 commercial games. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the Top 10 in the Apple's App Store.
His expertise is in e-learning, entrepreneurship, programming, software development, and game development. He is also a new father of two kids.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.6 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 300 courses and 3,000 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching
since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and
more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building
efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.
REVIEWS OF MAMMOTH INTERACTIVE
"Captivating voice, easy to follow at a rapid pace, get some paper and fasten your seat-belts. I'm enjoying every second of this. Literally, I bought this course for specific lectures of the Python + Tensorflow aspects, and after 2 hours I already know way more than after 10 hours of the Zero-to-Deep-Learning." - Philip Murray, Machine Learning: Build Apps & Predictions & Analyze Data
"This course is a great way to get introduced to coding and bringing the game together from a full SLDC stance. The instructors are responsive, and the Q&A sections are extremely helpful. 100% worth the time invested to learn through this course." - Derek Hass, Unity & Blender Masterclass: Make a 3D Zenda Game
"Incredible course. Looking forward for more content like this. Thank you and good job." - Joniel Gallo, Predict fraud with data visualization & predictive modeling
More Reviews from the Community