Do you want to automate tasks?
Do you want to predict cryptocurrency prices with machine learning?
Get this and so much more in our eDegree.
New and updated 17-COURSE BUNDLE based on our previous Excel eDegree, which raised over $100,000 here on Kickstarter.
Show your support by backing us right away. Learn to build projects in:
- Financial analysis
- Artificial intelligence
- VBA macros
- Python programming
- Decentralized machine learning
- Predicting stocks
- Power BI
- Power Query
- DAX programming
- M programming
- Google's TensorFlow
- Differential privacy
- Selenium automation
- OpenPyXL automation
- Neural networks
- Deep learning
- Amazon Honeycode
- Much more
Stop dreaming and start doing!
Have a look at some of the projects we will build together in this career-building bundle.
Build USEFUL, beginner Excel projects
- Build your first graphs
- Build an income statement
- Build a productivity chart
- Build a budget and more
Build projects with important and time-saving Excel functions
- Logic and lookup functions
- Math and finance functions
- Date and time functions
- Text and information functions
- List functions and more
Build practical Excel charts for data visualization
- Use chart tools
- Build basic charts and graphs
- Build advanced charts and graphs and more
Analyze data with advanced techniques
- Build dashboards in Excel
- Build a scrolling data table
- Show top indicators
- Build a scrollable line chart
- Add interactivity to your reports and more
Perform financial analysis in Excel
- Calculate key performance indicators
- Learn to forecast
- Build a loan schedule
- Manage accounts receivable
- Build statement models and more
- Use powerful finance methods that will get you hired
Build PivotTables in Excel
- Build an expense report PivotTable
- Analyze sales reports with PivotTables
- Slice and dice data
- Connect to databases and more
- Use Power Query to format data
- Code in the Power Query M formula language and more
- Analyze data with the DAX programming language in Power BI
- Build artificial intelligence projects with Power BI and more
Learn to program in Python from scratch
- Code in the #1 language for data science and machine learning
Automate Excel files with Python OpenPyXL
- Build worksheets and charts with OpenPyXL
- Build an employee timelog
- Scrape the web and more
Automate web tasks with Selenium Python
- Find elements on a webpage with Selenium
- Automate searching the web with Selenium
- Automate browser and mouse actions
- Scrape the web for images and more
Beginner to advanced Excel VBA programming and macros
- Cut your work time in half with Excel automation
- Build macros, variables and conditionals
- Repeat actions with loops
- Build custom functions to perform tasks
- Build tables and charts with VBA
Build 7 applications in Amazon Honeycode
- Build an app from data tables
- Build automated notifications
- Build a simple survey database
- Build an inventory management database
- Build a to do list database and more
Data Science and Machine Learning Models
- Learn the fundamentals of Blockchain
- Build linear and polynomial regression machine learning models with Blockchain API
- Cluster cryptocurrencies with machine learning techniques
- Classify cryptocurrency data with machine learning
- Build neural networks with Google's TensorFlow on cryptocurrency stock data
Differential Privacy and Federated Learning
- Build a differential privacy project to encrypt datasets
- Build a deep learning differential privacy query
- Encrypt data sent to a machine learning model with federated learning
Build beginner artificial intelligence projects
- Build machine learning models with Python, Pandas and Scikit
- Build a neural network
Data science with stocks, Excel and machine learning
- Track stocks in Excel
- Predict stocks with data science in Excel
- Predict stocks with linear regression in Excel
- Build machine learning and deep learning models to predict stocks
- No Excel, programming or machine learning experience needed - We'll teach you everything you need to know.
- A free trial or paid license of Excel.
- A Mac or PC computer. A PC is required for the courses on Power BI, Power Query and PivotTables.
We'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up.
Welcome to the Complete Excel, Machine Learning and Blockchain in 99 Days, the only course you need to learn Excel. With over 50,000 reviews, our courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses online!
This masterclass is without a doubt the most comprehensive course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional.
- This course is a taught by 5+ instructors with decades of Excel and programming experience.
- We've taught over 1 million students how to code and many have gone on to become professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You'll save $72,000, the average cost of 6 coding bootcamps. You'll learn completely online at your own pace. You'll get lifetime access to content that never expires.
- The course has been updated to be 2021 ready. You'll learn the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a data analyst, machine learning specialist or similar.
The course includes 1080p HD video tutorials and builds your Excel knowledge while making real-world projects.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- HD Video Lectures
- Easy to view on mobile
- Excel files
- Source code
- Machine learning models
- Time-saving VBA macros
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain a certificate?
Each certificate in this bundle is only awarded after you have completed every lecture of the course.
Many of our students post their Mammoth Interactive certifications on LinkedIn. Not only that, but you will have projects to show employers on top of the certification.
Is this an eBook or videos?
The majority of this course bundle will be video tutorials (screencasts of practical coding projects step by step.) We will also have several PDFs and all source code.
Can't I just learn via Google or YouTube?
This course is much more streamlined and efficient than learning via Google or YouTube. We have curated a massive 5-course curriculum to take you from absolute beginner to starting a high-paying career in AWS Machine Learning.
How will I practice to ensure I'm learning?
With each section there will be a project, so if you can build the project along with us you are succeeding. There is also a challenge at the end of each section that you can take on to add more features to the project and advance the project in your own time.
Read more FAQs in the FAQ tab.
About Mammoth Interactive
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Trusted Company with 26 Kickstarter Campaigns
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
Upon completing each course in this bundle, you'll receive a Completion Certificate. You can feature this certificate on your resume and LinkedIn.
John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. He has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management.
To this day John has contributed to 40 commercial games. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the Top 10 in the Apple's App Store.
His expertise is in e-learning, entrepreneurship, programming, software development, and game development. He is also a new father of two kids.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.6 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 300 courses and 3,000 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching
since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and
more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building
efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.