In this course, digital creator John Bura from Mammoth Interactive will teach you how to use Adobe Illustrator to do flat design. We will draw 3 different spaceships for use in games, apps, and other digital media of your choice.
What is a Compact Course?
- A Compact Course is designed to maximize efficiency and teach you a specific skill in an afternoon.
- Rather than going through a long course for a long amount of time, this course gives you a visible accomplishment and new skill in a matter of hours.
Why take a Compact Course?
- If you prefer a teaching style that is akin to a bootcamp but with less cramming and more focus on a clear learning goal, try this Compact Course.
- When you have a free afternoon, spend it efficiently by learning a new skill that you can put on your resume, with a finished project you can add to your portfolio. Before you know it, your showcase will grow with all the projects that will have built up over time.
- We're not trying to teach you the entirety of Illustrator but rather a specific project that you will have completed by the end.
- Taking daily steps to grow your toolkit will ensure that you remain a lifelong learner. As they say, there's no such thing as a small step. Every action you take will impact the rest of your career.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn Adobe Illustrator CC.
- Beginner graphic designers who want to learn flat design.
- Artists who want to learn digital drawing.
- Beginners who want a compact course on navigating Illustrator's interface.
- Developers who want to make spaceship art for their games or apps.
Video: 1.5 hours. Level: Beginner. You get full lifetime access to this course for a single one-off fee. We at Mammoth Interactive value input from students like you.
Please feel free to leave your feedback or questions in our forum
. We are always happy to help.
The source file of the art assets we make is included in this course. Enroll today to join the Mammoth community.