Code and Get Hired - Complete 2020 Learn to Code Guide 💪
Do you need a better career?
Do you want to become an employed software developer with a high paying job?
This course bundle is for you.
Pledge now for a 5-level eDegree. Learn how to code and get hired.
1. Coding will be relevant for the next 10+ years.
2. Demand is greater than supply. You will have more control over your job, choice of companies and roles to work in, and power to make a difference with whatever projects you choose.
3. You can make 2x the national average in your first year in the industry. Not only that, with side projects there is no cap to your income. The biggest apps began as side projects and exploded into massive companies or were bought out by the likes of Facebook and Google. Who’s to say that couldn’t happen to you?
4. Coding doesn’t require you to go back to school and get in debt. You can learn it all online for a fraction of the price thanks to affordable online schools like ours.
5. Coding allows you to get the maximum reward for minimum time. You can become a top performer in the industry. The power is yours to take your education into your own hands.
6. Coding provides the foundational skills you need to enter the next up and coming technologies to be the first to take advantage of up and coming technologies and be an early profiter.
7. Coding is fun and rewarding with more job satisfaction because you are doing interesting and challenging work. You spend 2,000 hours every year at work. If you’re going to spend that much of your life working, it had better be an enjoyable job.
Not only that, but coding provides you the flexibility to work on your own schedule and set your own hours, letting you spend more time with your kids, side projects or leisure.
Level 1 - Programming for Everyone
Whether you are a complete beginner, junior developer or senior developer, this masterclass is for you. Pledge for this 5-course bundle with beginner to advanced courses.
Level 2 - Get Hired: Software Developer
Level 3 - Get Hired: Mobile Developer
Learn valuable skills to crack the coding interview and go from absolute beginner, refresh your skills, and advance to a high level of mastery.
Level 4 - Get Hired: Machine Learning Specialist
Learn the skills you need to get your first job, learn the most in demand technology of 2020, or advance your career with new skills.
Level 5 - Data Science for Everyone
Learn a high demand skill with many open, high position roles around the world.
1. Coding allows you to build software, apps, games and more that provide passive income.
2. Coding is location independent and is highly flexible to working from home.
3. Coding is replacing many jobs that will soon be outdated. Don’t let this happen to you.
4. Coding is one of the forefront of the biggest industry growth in areas like artificial intelligence (machine learning) and cryptocurrency (Bitcoin.)
5 Coding is one of the most popular career change options for workers of all ages in all industries.
6. Demand for coders has not slowed down.
How do I obtain a certificate?
Each certificate in this bundle is only awarded after you have completed every lecture of the course.
Many of our students post their Mammoth Interactive certifications on LinkedIn. Not only that, but you will have projects to show employers on top of the certification.
Is this an eBook or videos?
The majority of this course bundle will be video tutorials (screencasts of practical coding projects step by step.) We will also have several PDFs and source code.
Can't I just learn via Google or YouTube?
This course is much more streamlined and efficient than learning via Google or YouTube. We have curated a massive 5-course curriculum to take you from absolute beginner to starting a high-paying career in AWS Machine Learning.
How will I practice to ensure I'm learning?
With each section there will be a project, so if you can build the project along with us you are succeeding. There is also a challenge at the end of each section that you can take on to add more features to the project and advance the project in your own time.
Read more FAQs in the FAQ tab.
About Mammoth Interactive
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Trusted Company with 18 Kickstarter Campaigns
This was our 19th Kickstarter campaign, and we've been trusted to raise over $450,000 on Kickstarter to deliver courses to new and returning students.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
Upon completing any of our courses, you'll receive a Completion Certificate. You can feature this certificate in your portfolio and shared on LinkedIn.
Risks and challenges
We are a dedicated team with multiple successful projects under our belt. We will work as hard as possible to deliver this course bundle by the deadline with the content outlined above. We're excited to get started and release this course bundle with all brand-new content. The entire team at Mammoth Interactive is dedicated to making each course better than the last. Here's to another amazing project dedicated to its first backers here on Kickstarter.
John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. He has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management.
To this day John has contributed to 40 commercial games. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the Top 10 in the Apple's App Store.
His expertise is in e-learning, entrepreneurship, programming, software development, and game development. He is also a new father of two kids.
Mammoth Interactive has nearly 200 courses with expert advice from John as CEO. He brings a unique perspective with years of experience of teaching and real world experience running a software company.
Since 2011, 700,000 students have joined Mammoth Interactive around the world. Our courses have been featured on many websites such as Venture Beat, Expert Dojo and Cult of Mac.