Code a Startup-Worthy App with Google Flutter (30 Hours)
Start an empire with your first advanced app for Android & iOS with Dart and Firebase. Build an app from scratch for your startup!Enroll in Course
Are you looking to enhance your career by learning a coding language? Do you want to build an app but don't know where to start? Or you are seeking a side hustle that will finally give you the freedom and flexibility you've been searching for? If so, Code a Fully Functional Startup-Worthy App with Google Flutter is for you!
Learn Flutter from Scratch to a Fully Functional App
THE COMPLETE SOURCE CODE WILL BE AVAILABLE!
Inside this course you will learn how to:
- Build real-world applications cross-platform simultaneously for iOS and Android
- Build wireframes for various pages in a user experience.
- Develop frontend user interfaces.
- Use backend databases with Firebase
- Add user authentication.
- Code in the Dart programming language
- Display profiles, vacations, bookings, and calendars.
- And more topics. Just keep reading.
Are you ready to become an expert in a technology supported by Google? Look no further.
The biggest struggles we hear from people like you who can’t get past the first step:
- You don’t know the best technology to build your app
- You can’t find a complete curriculum to learn in your free time
- You get overwhelmed with the process of building a huge project
The team at Mammoth Interactive is here to take these problems from your hands once and for all.
Nimish Narang is Mammoth Interactive's lead developer specializing in Python, iOS and Android. Primarily a coder, he also is an avid trader.
Since 2011, 800,000 students have joined Mammoth Interactive around the world. Our courses have been featured at Harvard and Mashable.
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Mammoth Interactive has released 200 courses with expert advice from CEO John Bura. John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002.