What Will I Learn?
- Learn to use Blender and navigate its awesome and expansive tools
- Make high poly models of 5 pipes!
- Understand modelling principles
- Learn design tips and more techniques
- Use the models you make in this course for games, designs, and more projects that need 3D art
Blender is my favorite platform for making 3D models. Blender lets you make high quality art to export anywhere you could want: a game engine like Unity, animations in short films, ads, TV series, feature films, and your 3D printer. You name it.
This course was funded by a massively successful Kickstarter
By the end of the course you will have 5 types of pipes you can put directly in your portfolio: half pipe, solid pipe, cross pipe, curved pipe, and T-junction pipe.
You'll be hungry to learn more and astonished at the power at your fingertips.
I am Kevin Liao from Mammoth Interactive, one of Udemy's top instructors. I've made over 20 courses teaching people like you how to make digital art. I have experience using many different platforms including Blender, Photoshop, MakeHuman, and Maya.
You will learn how to produce as efficiently as I do. Learn how to develop a creative and technical eye.
Create high poly pipes for environment props! Learn Blender.
Before we dive into making a model, I explain the basics of the professional Blender 2.78 interface. Don't be intimidated! Even absolute beginners can start with me.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. I am qualified and experienced with modelling, so I'm able to explain a process step by step.
A Mini Course on Making Professional Art Fast
Learn to get started with making your own computer models right now in our awesome HIGH POLY course. Bigger and better than ever before!
See you in the course!
What Will I Need?
- Blender 2.78 or higher (free)
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC
Who is the target audience?
- Game developers who want to better their game art
- Anyone who wants to get creative!
Kevin Liao is the local 3D artist at Mammoth Interactive. Other than creating art all day, Kevin enjoys playing competitive games like Overwatch in his spare time.