Build Websites with Bootstrap, HTML5 & CSS3
Bootstrap is currently the single most used library on all of Github, beating out other tools like React and Angular!
Build Projects and Master Responsive Web Development with Bootstrap 4, HTML5 and CSS3 with Mobile First Design and More
Bootstrap is immensely popular, and with good reason: it makes creating responsive websites a breeze.
Build projects including:
- Build beautiful navigation quickly with Bootstrap's styled navigation components.
- Use Bootstrap’s powerful, responsive navigation header, the navbar. Includes support for branding, navigation, and more, including support for our collapse plugin.
- Build a slideshow component for cycling through elements—images or slides of text—like a carousel.
- Build service pages for your product with featurettes
- Learn how to design mobile first
- Build a contact form for email, messages and more
- Build a footer quickly with Bootstrap's components
- Build an image header with text overlay
- Build a pricing page
- And much more!
These projects are free for you to use for your clients, projects and anywhere you need.
This course will take you from knowing nothing about Bootstrap 3 or 4 to learning all of the utilities, components, widgets and grids and building real world themes and websites. You do NOT need to know Bootstrap 3 for this course.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a Bootstrap 4 expert in a matter of hours!
Or, if you already know Bootstrap 3, this course will serve a complete guide to all the new changes and improvements in Bootstrap 4. By the time we're done, you'll master every single component, the powerful grid system, and the brand-new utility classes.
In just a matter of hours, you can add skills to your resume:
- Use Bootstrap's powerful mobile-first flexbox grid to build layouts of all shapes and sizes thanks to a twelve column system, five default responsive tiers, Sass variables and mixins, and dozens of predefined classes.
- Use Bootstrap's display utilities for responsively toggling common values of the display property. Mix it with their grid system, content, or components to show or hide them across specific viewports.
- Quickly manage the layout, alignment, and sizing of grid columns, navigation, components, and more with a full suite of responsive flexbox utilities.
- Use .flex-grow-* and more utilities to toggle a flex item’s ability to fill available space.
- Set up a template you can reuse for any project.
- Implement icons fast with Bootstrap's first time ever own icon library, custom designed and built for our components and documentation.
- And more...
By then end of the course we'll be building complete, responsive websites that looks great on all devices. In addition, since Bootstrap 4 is now built on top of Flexbox, we spend a lot of time learning the ins and outs of Flexbox along the way!
Don't wait! Enroll while spots are open.
Watch a preview video or sign up and see why Bootstrap is currently the most popular front-end library around. It makes developing good-looking websites incredibly easy (and fun!)
A SCHOOL YOU CAN TRUST
- Lifetime access that never expires
- Project-based curriculum to superboost your portfolio
- Graduation certificate for every course
- Absolute beginner-friendly
- New courses every month
- Efficient lectures with step by step explanations
- Relevant industry topics 8 years of award-winning course delivery
- 700,000 students in 186 countries
- Learn with free tools and affordable courses
Alexandra Kropova, Software Developer at Mammoth Interactive INC.
Alexandra Kropova is a
experience in full-stack web development and app development. She has
helped produce courses for Mammoth Interactive INC. since 2016.
REVIEWS OF MAMMOTH COURSES
Captivating voice, easy to follow at a rapid pace, get some paper and fasten your seat-belts. I'm enjoying every second of this.
— PHILIP MURRAY
I have completed many Udemy and Skillshare tutorials. This one is the most outstanding one that I have seen thus far. It is doubtful that it could be topped. This is a superior tutorial. Amazing.
— JOSEPH APPLEGARTH
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Do I get course certificates?
Yes, a course certificate will be generated at the end of each course you complete! Along with projects, certificates are a way you can prove your work on LinkedIn.
Do I have to show up at a particular place or a particular time?
No, each course happens online, and you can take it from any place where you have an internet connection.All lectures are prerecorded so you can watch them at any time that works for you. Of course, you can also enjoy all the lectures on your phone and tablet.
How much time do I need in order to take each course?
You can spend as much or as little time as you want. With Lifetime Access, there is no expiry. You aren't required to complete the course within a certain time period. You can follow the course at your own pace and always come back to the videos later when you want to revisit the material or work on improving certain skills.
What if I’m not good with technology?
The majority of Mammoth Interactive students are complete beginners. Even if you feel like you know nothing about technology, you won’t feel left out. All technical concepts are described in simple terms while avoiding unnecessary jargon. Each course starts from scratch and builds up your knowledge substantially in steps. Students from age 5 to 70 have successfully completed our courses. And just in case you get stuck, you can always ask any questions under each lecture, which will be promptly answered by one of my team members.
What if I'm an experienced developer?
Stack Overflow's yearly developer survey found that developers over age 50 start to make less than their younger counterparts. Don't become one of the people affected by skill stagnation. Enroll in our school to future-proof your career for life. If you're an experienced developer, you will still benefit from Mammoth Interactive courses. By starting from scratch with each course, you will revisit the fundamentals and undo bad coding habits. You'll also find it easier to pick up new languages, making you able to take more courses and broaden your skillset.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.1 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 250 courses and 2,500 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching
since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and
more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building
efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.
Start01 Build Website Skeleton With Bootstrap (8:36)
Start02 Find Bootstrap Icons (1:50)
Start03 Build Bootstrap Navigation (17:04)
Start04 Build A Nav (16:28)
Start05 Build A Carousel (8:47)
Start06 Populate A Carousel (15:01)
Preview07 Display A Carousel (5:47)
Start08 Adding Service Pages (7:48)
Start09 Add Row And Column (12:40)
Start10 Display Featurettes And Begin Mobile-First Design (5:56)
Start11 Responsive Columns With Flexbox (8:15)
Start12 Link To Pages In A Carousel (4:16)
Start13 Build A Contact Form (19:48)
Start14 Fine Tune The Contact Form (2:57)
Start15 Build A Footer (3:50)
StartSource Code for Each Lecture in Project 1