Do you want to learn to make web apps? Enroll in Mammoth Interactive's Beginner's Guide to Elm Programming. Build Web Apps! In this course, web developer Chris Veillette will teach you how to code in the Elm language to build real websites and apps.
Get a coupon
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the basics of the Elm language
- Grasp some key concepts of functional programming
- Use Elm's build tools to debug and compile Elm code
- Get started with building simple websites and apps using the Elm language
What is Elm?
What are the advantages of Elm?
- Elm allows you to write well-architectured code that is easy to read.
- Elm makes front-end development simpler.
- Elm comes with creative built-in tools, meaning you don't have to download other packages
- Elm is easy to understand and use once you learn the language
- There is a supportive community with an active creator (Evan Czaplicki)
- Elm's warning messages are in readable language
- Elm's built-in package manager protects code from minor errors
- And more!
Who is the target audience?
- Developers who want to learn about functional programming and Elm
- Basic command line knowledge to make use of Elm's command line tools
- Modern web browser
- Text editor (e.g. Sublime Text, Atom, Brackets, VSCode)
You can learn to build websites and apps. Get started with this rising and current programming language. This course is full of practical examples. We teach
you theory while also building real projects that you can put in your web
Enroll today to join the Mammoth community.
Level: Beginner with basic coding knowledge, Length: 5 hours
Get a coupon