Join the global explosion of the battle royale genre. Get started here to make your first massive game completely from scratch. Throw yourself into the world of game development.
From the creators of worldwide best-selling courses like Build The Legend of Zenda Game and Build 30 Mini 3D Virtual Reality Games...
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL NOW
- Complete with all art assets and source code as a resource, you'll make a project to put front-page on your portfolio.
- Zero experience required.
- Straightforward teaching style, clean coding techniques, and thoughtful developer advice.
- Step by step explanations, and eye for design with many tips.
- Learn with video tutorials, game development resources, and a curated curriculum.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- Anyone who wants their start at making 3D video games.
- People that want to create their own Battle Royale.
- Anyone who wants to learn game development.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- Complete beginners. No prior coding or digital art skills necessary.
- People who want to make games.
Have fun while learning to code and build your own Unity game that you can change and expand. Proceed into your game development journey and learn great new skills. The game you make in this course might be the next multimillion dollar hit like Fortnite.
Anyone Can Make a Video Game: Build a Battle Royale in Unity
LEVEL I: INTRODUCING GAME DEVELOPMENT IN UNITY
- Learn to navigate Unity
- Code in the C# programming language
- Learn all you need to start making games
- Start your game development journey
LEVEL II: CREATE YOUR OWN HERO
- Make your first hero
- Learn to make characters
- Create running, jumping and more kinds of movement
- Have fun while coding
LEVEL III: MAKE AN UNFORGETTABLE AND UNFORGIVING BATTLE ARENA
- Create a map with graphical effects
- Design a strategy funzone for fighting
- Make your gamescape look awesome
- Create a convincing battle arena
LEVEL IV: GET READY TO USE WEAPONS
- Start by building simple pistols
- Make weapons with different strengths
- Enable the weapons to work using code
- Shotguns, snipers, rocket launchers and more
LEVEL V: SWORD AND SHIELD
- Make enemies for the player to destroy
- Build your defenses
- Avoid and shoot enemies
- Make hazards the player must dodge
Glauco Pires is Mammoth Interactive's lead game developer. He has nearly a decade of experience making arcade and educational games for clients from all around the globe.
Since 2011, 700,000 students have joined Mammoth Interactive around the world. Our courses have been featured at Harvard and Mashable.
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Mammoth Interactive has released 200 courses with expert advice from CEO John Bura. John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002.
Student Reviews from the Community